Friday, 23 September 2016

Everyday Makeup (No Foundation)


Wanted to share with you my current everyday makeup look. I use different lipstick colours, but everything else stays the same. 
I haven't used foundation for two weeks! I just use a few concealers: to cover my spots (I don't have that many pimples to cover, my skin is great now), under eye dark circles, and to highlight my T-zone. 
Oh and I love H&M All Over Shine to get that trendy effect of "gym skin" :)

Face: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Adjust (green)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Clarins Instanat Concealer
ManlyPro Mineral Loose Powder
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
MAC Powder Blush - Fleur Power
H&M All Over Shine

Eyes: 
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
H&M All Over Shine
Maybelline Lash Sensetional mascara

Lips: 
H&M All Over Shine
Lumene WIld Rose Lip Liner - 2 Rose Touch
MAC Lipstick - Faux

No comments:

Post a Comment