Monday, 11 July 2016

Todays Makeup - Sparkle Shower

Last week before my vacation! Yay! I'm very tired. but still have a lot of work to complete and I haven't packed my clothes yet.
I'm going to take my camera with me. Hopefully, I'll have more time and inspiration to do beauty related things. I want to create fun and crazy editorial makeup looks.

Face: 
MAC Face and Body foundation
Clarins Instant Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent 001
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes: 
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - 07 Black Chrome
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
Urban Decay Electric palette
Avon Precision Glimmer eyeshadow - White
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Kiss Lashes in Pretty

Lips: 
MAC Lipstick - Stone
L'Oréal Paris Infallible gloss - 201 Sparkle Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment