Friday, 29 July 2016

TheBalm - Nude Dude Palette Review


Long time no see and I'm back with a little review on the new TheBalm products in my makeup bag. I fell in love with their Mary-Lou Manizer and couldn't wait to try more from this brand.
Today I'm happy to share with you this cute palette and an eye primer. As always very pretty design makes me want to stare at the palette all day long. It has the same conception as Nude Tude palette with pin-up girls. I think with Nude Tude colors you can get more contrast eye makeup. "Dudes" will be great for soft and natural but not basic makeup.
You have 12 nude spectrum shades, 5 of them are satin, nearly matte (Fearless, Flawless, Feisty, Friendly and Fine), 3 shades looks like matte with some finally melted shimmer (Funny, Fine, Fierce), and the other ones are shimmery. Fabulous is a great inner corner highligher. You can use the darkest shades for soft eyeliner. A small double ended brush comes with palette. I don't think I will use it, but it's still nice to have it just in case.
The shadows have a good pigmentation, but I must say that they don't look as bright and shimmery on the eyes as they are in the pans. The eyeshadows stick better to the lids if you use a primer. So I also got their "Put a Lid On It" eyelid primer. It has silicone base texture, which is great for oily eyelids.
Overall, I love it. It's such a pleasure to use. I'm so exited that I finally bought it! By the way, my favorite shades are Fit, Flirty, Feisty and Friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment