Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Todays Makeup - Berry Smoke

Last month I found out that I really like lip glosses on my lips. I used to hate that sticky feeling. But I think I would wear them all summer season!
P.S. Yes I'm wearing a sports bra but I don't do sport. It just looks good with this makeup :)

Face: 
Nivea Men After Shave Balm
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation mixed with Maybelline Affinimat foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Clarins Instant Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Transparent 001
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Lip Liner - Bespoken For
MAC Powder Blush - Fever
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
MAC eyeshadow - Carbon
Avon Precision Glimmer eyeshadow - White
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Kiss Lashes in Flirty

Lips: 
 L'OrĂ©al Paris Infallible gloss 201 Sparkle shower

No comments:

Post a Comment