Friday, 6 May 2016

Todays Makeup - Uninterrupted

I haven't used glitter in a while now, so here is todays look with chunky gold glitter, green eyeshadows and false lashes. Very glam and fresh makeup look for Spring going out!
P.S. Looove how my brows look on this photos. I wish they could be like that every single day :)

Face: 
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Clarins Instant Concealer
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush - Fetish
MAC Cream Color Base - Pearl

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted
MAC eyeshadow - Brown Down
gold glitter
Urban Decay Electric palette
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess mascara
Kiss Lashes in Ritzy style

Lips: 
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - Natural
MAC lipstick - Velvet Teddy

2 comments:

  1. I love your makeup! Velvet Teddy is one of my favorite lipsticks.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Velvet Teddy as well. It's not too dark and not too pale, perfect for my skintone :)

      Delete