Saturday, 28 May 2016

Todays Makeup - I Cry Only Glitter

I'm very emotional and sensitive person, maybe that's why I cry a lot. I can cry at any moment, but sometimes it's happen to be the most inappropriate situation you could imagine. Usually I have my full on glam makeup on and there are people around me. It's not just one beautiful tear. I scream and get red spots all over my neck. But I don't regret it, because I feel myself so good when I cry. Even though I look terrible I really appreciate those moments.
Makeup is a special form of art for me. I show my emotions through the process of applying makeup, instead of crying.

Face: 
Nivea Men After Shave Balm
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation mixed with Maybelline Affinimat foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Clarins Instant Concealer
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 

Eyes: 
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Urban Decay - Basics 2 palette
Urban Decay Electric palette
Inglot eyeshadow - Shine 153
NYX Slide On Lip Pencil - Disco Rage 
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Kiss Lashes in Flirty
purple and duo chrome white glitter

Lips: 
MAC lipstick - Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment