Friday, 25 March 2016

Todays Makeup - Teal and Glitter

Tried something different for today. I've never put glitter on my eyebrows before and I love the way it turned out! 
Fun fact: I was kinda scared to accentuate my close set almost round shaped small eyes when I was yonger. But now, when my face starts to get more prominent structure I really like the way my eyes look. That's crazy how differently you look at yourself in the mirror after going through a phase of teenage insecurities!

Face: 
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation mixed with MAC Select Cover-up concealer
Clarins Instant Concealer
MAC Strobe Cream mixed with Benefit High Beam (to highlight)
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush - Fetish

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted
Inglot matte eyeshadow - 326
Urban Decay Gonzo and Chaos from Electric palette
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Gold glitter with green reflections (for brows)

Lips: 
Lumene Wild Rose Lip Liner - 2 Rose Touch
MAC Lipstick - Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment