Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Todays Makeup - Slowburn

I've posted similar look on Instagram last week, but for today I decided to make my eyeliner a bit thicker and add some false lashes. It became my go-to glam makeup look. I have a feeling that deep red is not a spring appropriate color, but I can't get enough of it!

Face: 
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation mixed with MAC Select Cover-up concealer
Clarins Instant Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC Strobe Cream mixed with Benefit High Beam
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Harmony and Fever powder blushes
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted
Urban Decay Slowburn from Electric palette
MAC Blanc Type, Brown Down and Carbon eyeshadows
Avon Precision Glimmer - White
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Kiss Lashes - Ritzy

Lips: 
Lumene Wild Rose Lip Liner - 2 Rose Touch
Artdeco High Performance Lipstick - 478 (light rose quartz)

No comments:

Post a Comment