Friday, 4 March 2016

Todays Makeup - Green Envy

I know that I always use the same palettes for my makeup looks, but I'm OK with that. And if you want to recreate any look your "makeup icon" did use whatever you have in your makeup bag. It doesn't have to be exactly the same product that any beauty blogger/makeup artist uses. Be creative. 
I looove green colors in combination with my copper hair. This combo can look fresh and sultry at the same time. 

Face: 
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation mixed with Maybelline Affinimat foundation SPF 17
Clarins Instant Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent
MAC Pro Lingwear Concealer
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
MAC Powder Blush - Coygirl

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted
Urban Decay Electric palette
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner black
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Kiss Lashes in Ritzy

Lips: 
MAC lipsticks - Cyber and Heroine

No comments:

Post a Comment