Saturday, 13 February 2016

Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup Look

I don't celebrate Valentine's Day in general, but I was so happy today and got inspired by the spring and pink colour, which I rarely use in my everyday makeup, but it turned out nice so I think it may be worn on Valentine's day. Lots of love! <3

Face: 
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation mixed with Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Clarins Instant Concealer
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony, Coygirl
MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette
MAC Powder Blush - Cubic
Urban Decay Electric palette - Savage
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted
Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner - 11
Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Matte 326, Shine 153
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Kiss Lashes Ritzy

Lips: 
NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Fischia
MAC lipstick - Faux

No comments:

Post a Comment