Friday, 5 February 2016

Todays Makeup - Red On Red


This look was my go-to for the past few weeks. Sometimes I do winged eyeliner and sometimes I don't, depending on my mood. I was wearing this makeup for an event and decided to recreate it for my blog today. Oh, and it could be a nice dramatic Valentine's Day makeup look as well! How many times on Instagram I have said that I'm in love with red shades on my eyes at the moment? Hope ypu like it!

Face: 
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation mixed with Nars Sheer Glow foundation
Clarins Instant Concealer 
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Transparent Pressed Powder 
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Cream Color Base - Premeditated
MAC Cream Color Base - Pearl
Urban Decay Electric palette (Slowburn)
Black Moon Cosmetics liquid lipstick - Deranged 
MAC Powder Blushes - Harmony, Fever
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted
MAC Brown Down, Carbon eyeshadows
L'Oreal SuperLiner So Couture
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara

Lips: 
Black Moon Cosmetics liquid lipsticks in Deranged and Sanguis

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! Don't think I'd be daring enough to go for red eyeshadow but you really suit it!

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete