Monday, 1 February 2016

Todays Makeup - Lazy Monday


Can't believe that it is February already. I feel like this past month was so short and I haven't done anything super special really. Will try to change things up a little bit this month. I mean, my life is the same since I graduated high school. Well, everyone has been there at some point and I have to go over it too. I have some exciting plans in my "2016 To Do List" and now is the perfect time to realize a few of them. 
Anyways, I prepared this natural minimal makeup look for today. This is super easy to do and that's why it's perfect for Mondays!

Face: 
MAC Strobe Cream
MUFE Ultra HD Foundation mixed with Nars Sheer Glow and MAC Face and Body
Clarins Instant Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
MAC Powder Blush - Fleur Power

Eyes: 
MAC eyeshadow Blanc Type
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
MAC Cream Color Base - Pearl
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara

Lips: 
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Zurich

No comments:

Post a Comment