Friday, 19 February 2016

Todays Makeup - Black Chrome

Went bold with glitters today! Love this duo chrome white glitter for highlighting the inner corner. 
P.S.My eyes are so dry and sore this week, but I can't be bothered editing this situation today. Maybe I should stop using glitter for some time to let my eyeballs rest. Also, I'm out of all of my skincare products including eye cream. So I have to do skincare shopping next week.

Face: 
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
MAC Cream Color Base - Pearl

Eyes: 
Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 07 Black Chrome
MAC eyeshadows - Carbon, Black Tied
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
The Body Shop Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel used as a sticky base for glitters :)
glitter black and duo chrome white glitter (no brand)
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara
Kiss Lashes in Ritzy

Lips: 
foundation
MAC lipstick - High Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment