Monday, 18 January 2016

Todays Makeup - Glitter Grunge

On Instagram I've mentioned that I want to recreate quartz inspired makeup look I did last year. Wasn't really in the mood to do that. I will do it, but later. Every look I make just have to be nice and pretty, so I should enjoy the result to post it on the Internet for you.
And for todays makeup I got some grunge and glam on one face.
P.S. Don't know what is the problem, my camera or if it's lighting, but my eyeshadows always look not as vibrant as they do in the real life. :( I'm currently working on improving quality of the content.

Face: 
MUFE Ultra HD foundation mixed with MAC Face and Body
Clarins Instant Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe

Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Quite Natural
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick - Golden Bronze
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Sahara Treasure
MAC eyeshadows - Brun, Carbon
gold/green glitter
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara

Lips: 
MAC lipstick - Whirl

No comments:

Post a Comment