Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Black Moon Cosmetics


Last weekend I recieved my order from Black Moon Cosmetics and decided to do a little review because there are not many of them yet. This could be helpful for those of you who are interested in this totally new brand.

They do worldwide shipping which is really great! For me this is the most important factor when I'm choosing between few brands.
I purchased three shades out of four. The one called Libra is really nice as well, but I thought that the other shades are more interesting and something I don't have in my makeup collection.
Cruelty-free, paraben-free, gluten-free and vegan finest quality ingridients. Unique formula provides opaque, velvety finish. Usually, after a day with a liquid lipstick on my lips literally feel dead, but the texture of these lipsticks is creamy and moisturizing with subtle vanilla scient lasts 5 hours, doesn't budge and feels comfortable.
Purgatory is intense blackish-purple, which looks almost black on my fair skin. 
Deranged seems like dryed blood to me, but in a good way :) It is burgundy red with a hint of brown.
Sanguis is the perfect classic blue-based red shade.
I did research and find out that the new shade is coming out some time soon. Black Moon Cosmetics team member @little_munster_13 mentioned on her instagram: "new shade Wrath - Libra's darker, grungier, more mysterious sister. Wait til you see the swatches. Coming February." Sounds exiting, can't wait to see it!
The package designe is on point! Done by Alexandra FischeI haven't seen anything like this before. So pretty, I don't want to throw away those boxes! Transparent part of the tube shows you the original colour of the lipstick and beautifly fades into black. Doe foot applicator is very handy. It grabs just the perfect amount of product and I can make straight lines easily. No lip liner needed.
Picture of those pretty ladies was applied to my order. It is so sweet, I will keep it on my makeup station for inspiration. Photos on their website are also freaking awesome!

Black Moon Cosmetics do liquid to matte lipsticks only and that's what I love about them. They probably planning to do a wider range of products, but for now I think their team have done a great job with colour selection and formulation. Each shade will look good on variety of skintones.
Check treir website Black Moon Cosmetics for prices and more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment