Thursday, 31 December 2015

Сopper Glitter New Year's Makeup


 
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish you the best in 2016, do things that you truly love and be completely happy this year! 
In 2015 I discovered a lot of things that was very interesting to try. For example, I developed my skills in the process of taking photos as a beauty blogger.
On the other hand I came to the conclusion that some people might say bad things about your form of self-expression, and there is nothing to prove. You are on your own in this industry (in this world), so you just have to keep doing what you do, no matter what, no matter how hard it can be going through the flow of hurtful words or actions. Fight your fears and eventually you'll reach high to the success.
 
To the beauty part of todays post. I'm now into that rusty toned eye look as you can tell. I realised I was wearing too much cool toned eyeshadows this past month (I mean, an entire year), so this change was unexpected for me. Again I'm using my Harmony blush as a transition shade for the eye crease. It makes a huge difference in the smoky eye, perfectly connecting your skin colour under the brow bone and eyeshadows in the middle portion on the lid space. Love it!
 
Face: 
MUFE Ultra HD Foundation
Clarins Instant Concealer
NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
 
Eyes: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
MAC Pro Longwear Eyeshadow - Uninterrupted 
MAC Eyeshadow - Ricepaper
MAC Powder Blush - Harmony
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Slowburn
MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl (inner corners highlight)
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
 
Lips: 
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner - 10 Red Rush
MAC Lipstick - Retro
random gold and copper glitters

No comments:

Post a Comment