Monday, 2 November 2015

Todays Makeup - Urban

 I love purple colour at the moment, as you can see :) Using Urban Decay Electric pressed pigments palette today. I wanted to create something fun but still wearable. Basically I put colour on the eyelids, and everything else is the same, if I would wear my classic winged eyeliner. The key is to blend (which is not a big secret). You should take your time and blend the bright colours, to get this smooth colour transition on the lids. Oh, and also I've added a little bit of liquid eyeliner to the inner corners to achieve an edgy look.

Face: 
Clarins Instant Concealer
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder - fair
MAC Cream Colour Bases - Root (contour), Pearl (highlight)
MAC Powder Blush - Cubic
 
Eyes: 
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Cream Colour Base - Shell (inner corners)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette - Frisk, Cover
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Jilted, Urban, Chaos
L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim
L'Oreal False Lash Papillon Intenza
Lips: 
Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - 049 Natural
MAC Lipstick - Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment