Monday, 16 November 2015

My Perfect Palette. Naked 2 Basics


Recently I discovered Urban Decay. I've never own something from them before. So, can you imagine how exited I was trying out my first Naked palette? I know that it's not new and trendy anymore, but I still wanted to do photos, swatches and other reviewing stuff :)

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette is definitely the one that I reached for the most this Autumn and today I want to share with you my favourite everyday palette and the reasons why I love it.
This palette has so many positive aspects for me. And the first one is the size. It is perfect for travelling - cute, compact and there is a nice big mirror. High quality plastic shuts firmly so you can be absolutely confident that it won't fall apart on the bottom of your bag.
The colour pigmentation is amazing. Satin silky texture glide on smoothly. If you'll get used to tap off the excess and build on the product layer by layer, you'll get opaque and lasting coverage. Also remember that eyeshdow primer is a life changer.
Naked 2 Basics is like the lighter version of the original Naked Basics. It has 6 shades and 5 of them are matte. Great for sculpted eye makeup. All colours have muted grey undertone, that looks gorgeous especially on light skin tones.
Palette has the lightest highlighting shade called Skimp, that has beautiful fine shimmer, it's not too bright white, but yellow based cream colour, which I really like. Stark is my perfect skin colour. I use Frisk to create a "natural" shadow in the crease and to define my lip contour. Cover is a red based taupe. Primal is just a regular taupe. Another big thumbs up, if palette has your brow colour. I do my brows with the darkest shade, called Undone.
To sum up, I would say that Urban Decay doing a great job overall, and Naked 2 Basics is a perfect choice for you to start off the love for this brand. You can really play with the shades and create different looks every day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment