Friday, 9 October 2015

Natural Brow Routine


It's Friday and I thought it would be interesting to try to take photos while I'm doing my makeup, and I've done it pretty much well. I want to show you how I do my everyday brow routine. 
 
My brow routine is quite simple. I like them to look natural, so that's why I use powders, because they look softer on the face. I don't have an obvious arch and I'm not changing the shape of my brows, but elongate the inner part. Basically, I'm filling them in with the eyeshadow that matches my hair colour and use brow gel to set them in place and make blond hairs in the front visible. Depending on the whole makeup look, I do my brows thicker and darker sometimes. For todays natural looking brow I've used: MAC Brun Eyeshadow, MAC Brow Set and some brushes.
P.S. Excuse my excess little hairs (I hid my tweezers). Trying to grow my brows back.

No comments:

Post a Comment