Saturday, 24 October 2015

Morticia Addams - Halloween 2015 Makeup

I wanted to do Marticia's makeup look for ages. I think this is a classic vampy Halloween makeup everyone can do. I don't have a black wig, but it's not a big deal, I like how it turned out on me anyways. 
I feel like back in the days when "Addams Family" film series reliased makeup was simple and more scenic, rather than precise and artistic thing. But at the same time, makeup in the movies showes that creepy atmosphere which Addams appreciate. It was helpful and very inspiring to watch some of my favourite moments of the Addams yestardays evening. 
Here is the full list of products that I've used to create this super easy and sexy Morticia Addams Halloween makeup look.


Face: 
MUFE Step 1 Skin Equalizer Radiant Primer - mauve
Maybelline Affinimat Foundation - 02 (the lightest foundation I have)
MAC Select Cover-Up Corrector - NW15
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder - fair
pearly white eyeshadow for highlighting the top my cheekbones and cupid's bow

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics - Undone (to fill in the brows)
MAC Carbon (the end of the brow)
The Body Shop Brow and Lash Gel

MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot - Painterly
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette (Frisk, Undone)
Irredesent eyeshadows - white, gray, a tiny bit of black
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil - 01 black fever
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

Lips: 
Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Velvet - Burning Lava
MAC Cream Colour Base - Premeditated
MAC Lipstick - Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2

No comments:

Post a Comment