Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Fever - Halloween 2015 Makeup

I just got the Urban Decay Electric Palette! I tested a few shades and it turned out into a statement, bright and messy splash of colour. Not an everyday makeup, obviously, but I liked it :) As it's Halloween prep time now, I though I will post this look as an idea you can use for Halloween this year.
The colours in the palette are super bright and very pigmented, I see myself having a lot of fun with Electric Palette.

Face:
Smashbox Photo Finish Correcting Primer (the green one, to reduce any red undertones on the face)
Clarins Instant Concealer - 01
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NC15
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder - fair
MAC Cream Colour Bases - Root (contour), Pearl (highlight)


Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette - Undone (for brows)
MAC Brow Set - Beguile
MAC Cream Colour Base - Premeditated
MAC Powder Blush - Fever
Urban Decay Electric Palette - Slowburn, Savage
Catrice Kohl Kajal - 120 We found Nemo!
Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner Pencil - 063 black tulip
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara


Lips:
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 Concealer NW 15
MAC Lipstick - High Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment