Sunday, 27 September 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus 2. Review


Miley is back with a super bright orange lip combo this time. The launch was promoted by exciting advertising campaign, as always, but what confused me a bit when I saw the products, is colour mismatch in reality. In fact colour has strong yellow undertone and on Miley it looks almost like strawberry colour, still beautiful, but untruth. I think if you mix two of them (Miley Cyrus 1 and 2) then you can get colour she wears. Anyway, it led me astray. On its own "Miley Cyrus 2" looks different.
Lipstick is completely opposite of what we've seen earlier. The formula of matte finish is creamy, less shiny than previous lipstick. Feels comfortable and velvety, not drying out my lips. Lipstick stays opaque on lips with no touch-up for 5 hours. Cause its matte, does leave pigment stain after removing.  Lipstick could look flat on its own, adding a coordinating lipglass makes lips plump and juicy. Lipglass has a nice pearly white sheen.
Overall, I absolutely love new Viva Glam release. Such a unique colour. I don't think I have something similar in my collection to compare with. Only pure bright orange pigment. Like I said this shade of orange is based on yellow and hint of classic red. I think warm orange would look great on fair girls as well as on darker skin tones.
I guess I was a bit overvelmed with this purchase, so I've done an apropriate photoset of this beauties.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment