Saturday, 15 August 2015

Best Volume Mascaras


You should know what a struggle it can be while searching for a good inexpensive mascara that does the job properly. I've tried some of a high-end range mascaras before,  but they haven't done anything crazy to my lashes. And because mascaras are well known for drying out super fast, I can't see the reason why do I need them for an unreasonable price. So I came to the decision, that it's better to try cheaper mascaras and don't regret, if the choice wasn't successful entirely. Here is my Top 3 of volumizing  mascaras at the moment.

1. L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara: This mascara has really pretty packaging, I love that black and pink colour combo. But it much better inside. The brush is taper shape that is great for the tiniest lashes in the inner corner of the eye. Gives a good volume in the roots. You have to try this mascara, if you like spiky lashes. The formula could be a bit thicker for me, and it dries out for so long now, but I take it as a good point.

2. Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara: Overall great volumizing mascara. It doesn't clump and holds the curl, that is exactly what I need from a good drugstore mascara. Medium sized plastic brush with a strange little beads at the base of the wand. They help to grab every single lash and cover them in jet black gel formula evenly. 

3. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: Another plastic bristle wand that provides a sensational volume, it really makes my lashes look fake in a good way. One side of the brush has shorter bristles. And on the other side, the bristles arranged in a fan-way, which helps to create this flirty full fan effect. It is black as true black. Because of the cambered shape of the brush I can easely forget about my eyelash curler. This is my third Lash Sensational mascara, thats how I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment