Monday, 9 March 2015

Flawless Base for Every Budget


Base is supposed to be applied directly to your face, so you need to take seriously the process of choosing foundation, concealer and other products that are on your face and will be absorbed into the pores during the day. You need to consider all of the aspects starting of your skin type, to suit your personal needs (mattifying or SPF) and, most importantly, your budget situation. Today I thought that I would talk you through my top 3 favourite foundations at the moment. They have dewy finish. I prefer that more then my dry skin, so I don't wear any matte or full coverage foundations.

There are a lot of inexpensive but still good quality face makeup on the market, but my favourite drugstore foundation for a long time has been Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 100 Ivory. I don't like to apply a lot of it, cause it would look  cakey, but I still can build up two thin layers in some areas on my face which need more coverage to make this foundation works well. Not the best colour match for me, it is a bit pinky, but it blends with my skintone almost seamlessly anyway.

If you want a more natural finish, then MAC Face and Body Foundation is made for you! Apply, then blend, and again build and blend. You can apply as many layers as you want (if needed). The most dewy out of three. Actually, I've made a big blog post about MAC Face and Body before, so you can go and check it out for more details (link). This is a very lightweight foundation, you wouldn't feel it on your skin. And cause it's so sheer I need to use some concealer on top. And also I really need to powder my face throught the day. I use C1 shade and it's perfect.
The densest on coverage, but having no less than a light texture NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. It had become a  trusted favourite of many beauty bloggers. It is constantly mentioned in the monthly favourites. Everyone is raving about it in their wishlistsMost of the people who tried it will never give up and always go back to this beauty. Perhaps the best of foundations I've ever tried, to be honest. Never crease and doesn't emphasize dry patches on my face. I use light cool toned shade called Mont Blanc right now, but I'm planning to buy yellow undertoned shade Goby for the Summer.

2 comments:

  1. Sheer Glow look so good, I really want to try it out!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look good on any skin type I think, just pick the right shade ;) xx

      Delete