Monday, 26 January 2015

Skin Diary #2. Clarins Blue Orchid


I coped with my problem which I analysed in details in the previous post of Skin Diary category. But basically I can go out in the world without any makeup and feel very confident about myself, which is one of the most important things for me. I started wearing makeup when I was 12 and even my best friend haven't seen my no makeup face, so thats quite strange. None the less, self confidence can do a lot to yours everyday life. Makeup is just a versatile form of art and your skin acts as a canvas for your paintings. I think you need to treat your skin well for patiently staying under the tones of coverage everyday.


Todays topic is about a new product that I found this past month. Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil deserves to be called the best boosting face treatment everThrough the combination of patchouli essential oil and blue orchid extract this light oil is instantly absorbed into the skin, restoring its balance while nourishes, softens and makes the skin silky smooth. Since using it for a month my skin seems more elastic, feels hydrated and radiates brightness.

Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil has a strong flower scent, but in a good luxurious way, obviously. It was a long time since when I discovered something to my sensitive dehydrated skin that impressed me so much, and now the beautiful fancy bottle stands on the place of honor on my skincare shelf. 
I don't use it every single night but, when I feel my skin is lacking brightness, sheen or moisture. I like to apply as it says in instructions, about 2 to 3 drops to clean and still damp from the toning lotion face and neck with pressing motions. Sometimes I need to put my daily cream on top, just if my skin is super dry and suffer from flaking. Don't be afraid to dab it on your blemishes, it helps to get rid of any first signs of annoying pimple and you'll get an irresistible skin in the morning.  Can I mention one more time how heavenly it smells.
I found out that its more healthy to use skincare by one brand. Firstly - you don't have to search for matching products, which won't be expose an allergy reaction on your skin, in different stores. And secondly - if you are looking for cream from one brands range than its easier, just grab and go. So I love Clarins skincare anyways and I enjoy using Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil along with their Toning Lotion With Camomile before face oil, and HydraQuench Cream Normal to Dry Skin occasionally after waiting for 10 minutes to let the oil soaks into the skin.

3 comments:

  1. I love this oil too! Perfect for my winter dry skin!

    xx
    Maria Mui // Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it saves my skin now!

      Delete
  2. I will have to try this! It looks perfect for my dry skin.

    x Caitlin
    www.minimalist-makeup.com

    ReplyDelete