Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Winter 2015 Beauty Wishlist

Winter 2015 Beauty Wishlist

I think that holidays period and the beginning of the new year is the best time to buy new beauty things. I want to treat myself and get some sumptuous presents this winter so I'm gonna feel myself like a dream.
 

Skincare.
Extremely need a new facial moisturiser now. I have a couple of products from skincare line by Clarins which I enjoyed, and then I found Daily Energizer Cream. It seems to me like a really good rich cream for my dry skin.
Bath and body.
Cold weather makes my body feel terrible. A lot of bloggers mentioned L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil as good 2in1 treatment. It nourishes and cleanse while you taking shower or bath. I love its sweet almond scent as well.
I like to take a good old hot bath on the cold winter evenings. There are a lot of limited bath products for Christmas in Lush, but I want something classy. And by classy I mean calming lavender scent of Twilight and gold sparkles of Dragon's Egg bath bombsBecause winter is bath time! 
Makeup.
Not that I need a new concealer. I use my very well loved Revlon Colorstay Concealer and MAC Pro Longwear is not finished yet. I just can't find another excuse to try Clarins Instant Concealer, except that I'm struggling with the most awful dark circles. I've never had them before. This thing supposed to hide that under eye darkness for a long time, and it doesn't look fake and super flawless which is good for natural looking base.
I love my Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Kiss&Blush in #8, which was in my previous wishlist for fall. I'm obsessed with it! This is so nice on both: lips and cheek, also smells very fresh (watermelon?) and overall good luxurious product. Therefore I need to purchase this in another shade. Can't decide which one I want, coral or red.
Believe it or not, because I don't, but I haven't tried any of NARS products yet. I heard only good things about NARS Satin Lip Pencils, and I want to try them first. YU seems to be a unique shade for my collection. 
Non-beauty thing.
Can't wait for the release of ะกharli XCnew album Sucker. I enjoy listening music like this with 90's vibe and reckless atmosphere. By the way Charli looks so cool and sassy on the album's cover. Love it already!

2 comments:

  1. Love these picks! I'd definitely recommend the L'Occitane shower oil and I swear by Clarins skincare :)

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment, now I definitely need L'Occitane shower oil in my life :) Happy New year, by the way! xx

      Delete