Saturday, 6 December 2014

MAC Retro Lipstick


It's all about the retro on my lips during A/W season. This is such a nice brick red by my favourite brand.
On the web-site MAC described this shade as muted peachy-pinky brown. Well,it definitely has that warm brownish undertone, so it's quite confusing for me. Sometimes I find hint of brown can look dull and unflattering on my lips. So, I guess, this is just the right reddish brown shade for me. 
Very pigmented, as all satin finish lipsticks that I have from MAC. Lasts for so long and doesn't make my lips look chapped at all. Can be a little bit dry, but I use my chapstick before I apply any lipstick anyway. 
One of those, how I like to call them, "all I need on the face" lipsticks. I like to wear it with my classic cat eye liner and contour on my cheekbones with Harmony (which is also my new favourite this past month).

2 comments:

  1. Such a great, classic shade!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      xoxo

      Delete