Friday, 21 November 2014

MAC Uninterrupted


It was in my Fall Wishlist (link) along with MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick which is gorgeous by the way and I can't stop wearing it. To be honest, I've purchased them last month but I was extremely busy lately, even haven't time to do something other than my job. Anyways, today is the day I can finally blog!
Perfect for any purpose and I actually like using it as a transition colour between brow bone highlighter and lid eyeshadow. Uninterrupted blends in the crease nicely and it lasts forever.
The colour is something like ochre or mustard. It reminds me about autumn, hot tea and apple pie. It's very warm brown yellowish shade that looks good on every eye colour. I'm kinda into the sepia eye look right now, so Uninterrupted is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment