Monday, 18 August 2014

My Sister Does My Makeup Challenge


I planned to do this post for quite a long time ago. And finally, we are with my lovely younger sister Maya did it! She had a lot of fun, and I was just curious to see how she will cope with this task ... while she was gently touching my face with fluffy MAC 129 brush, I remembered my first makeup products when I was a little girl.
Well, my first mascara was my mom's fave L'Oreal Volumissime X4 Mascara in Black, and we both still love and use it.
And makeup sponges! Yeah, I think everyone knows what I'm talking about... Now I just don't understand how I could hold them and smudge an eyeshadow on my eyelids with this scratching short handled thing.
Maya chose a mermaid look for me. She found MAC Creme de la Femme lipstick, I forgot how it's beautiful. I think I'm gonna use it more this fall. I'm quite impressed with the eyebrows, it's so close to the way how I fill in them. Her favourite part of doing my makeup was an eyeliner. Look at this fantastic liner she did! And a lot of shimmer on the lids :)



4 comments:

  1. She didn't do too bad! Love the brows :)

    http://mickeyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, brows are amazing I know! :)

      Sophia xx

      http://makeupower.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. She did a great job, you look beautiful :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you a lot. Follow you back, now you have 1000 followers. wow Congratulations! haha :)

      Sophia xx

      http://makeupower.blogspot.com

      Delete