Sunday, 10 August 2014

Liebster Award


I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you Jessica from Sherbet Lemons And Lipsticks blog. Don't forget to check her lovely blog.
The rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you
2. Answer all the questions that you are given
3. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
4. Pick 11 questions for them to answer and let them know
My answers:
1. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
I'd go to MAC Store!
 
2. Which decade would you most like to live in?
Somewhere in the middle of 50's - 60's. I love fashion of those times.
3. Do you have a fashion/style icon? who is it?
I've never really thought about it, to be honest. Well, I like Rihanna and Katy Perry styles, the way how they dress  inspires for me.
 
4. What is your favourite budget/drugstore beauty brand?
L'Oréal and Rimmel.
 
5. What is your favourite season?
Autumn. I love quite cold, but sunny weather. 
 
6. If you were to move to another country, which would you choose?
England. I've been there a few times and now I have a little obsession on British people. I had an opportunity to move to London this summer, but I was a bit nervous, I'm just not ready to live in another country on my own. So, maybe next year.
 
7. What would be your dream job?
I'd like to do something creative yet serious. Freelance job would be great. I would like to be a makeup artist one day.
 
8. Do you prefer the city or the countryside? 
Definitely the city. There are more entertaining opportunities and you just know what you're going to do tomorrow. 
9. Do you have a celebrity crush? who is it?
My preferences always changes. But I have the biggest crush on Alexander Skarsgard (vampire Eric from True Blood series) for now.
 
10. Name 3 singers/bands that would be in your dream festival line up?
The Pretty Reckless, Sky Ferreira, Chloe Howl.
11. What was your last beauty purchase?
This is my favourite question! Inglot Freedom System Palette with matte 326, and shine 153 eyeshadows of my choice.
 
I nominate:
1. Clare - Clares Loves
2. Antonia - Antonia Hetherington
3. Ruby - Miss RubyRoo
4. Olivia - Unvouged
5. Amy - Cloud Caitlin

6. Ashleigh - Hello-Aj
7. Rebecca - Not In These Shoes
8. Brooke - Eclectic Clash
9. Millie - Millie Grace
10. Abigail - Hausofabigail
11. Jemma - Dorkface
 
My questions:
1. What is your favourite babble bath or shower gel fragrance?
2. Tea or coffee?
3. What is the last film you watched in cinema? 
4. What type of blog post do you enjoy reading the most? 
5. All time favourite makeup trend?
6. What do you love about yourself?
7. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?
8. What is you favourite way to travel? (car, plane ...)
9. Your favourite lipstick/lipgloss colour? (brand, name)
10. Favourite Disney princess?
11. Do you have a pet? who is it? Or, what animal do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Your very welcome lovely! Great answers :) xx

    ReplyDelete