Saturday, 14 June 2014

L'Oréal Extraordinaire Lip Color in Fuschia Drama (401)



It was calling my name for so long, I didn't want to buy it just because I'm afraid of this blue pink shades a bit. Well, I'm a brave girl and decided to come out of my comfort zone and try Fuschia Drama. Yes, I'm obsessed. This is my fourth L'Oréal fave by Colour Riche and I definitely want more of them, but this little babe is my new one for today!
Fuschia Drama (401) - bright bluish hot pink. One of those colors which can give you a "teeth whitening" effect. Color payoff is amazing. Fun jelly texture. Super nice peachy scent, I think this one is the best of L'Oréal's lip products smells. This shade has a little bit of a shimmer, but not to much. You can really see this shimmer when you outside and the sun shining.
Tip of the day: HAIR-UP: I wasn't smart enough and decided to go out with my hair down on the windy day and I would not recommend you to do this because Fuschia was everywhere! But it's not a big deal, I mean it's a lip gloss and of course its sticky. So, just make sure you will not get in trouble wearing L'Oréal Extraordinaires today.

No comments:

Post a Comment