Thursday, 15 May 2014

Todays makeup - Stars N' Rockets


Today I found a lovely, but very rarely used eyeshadow in my makeup collection - Stars n Rockets, a pretty purplish-pink with a light gorgeous shimmer in it. It has a Veluxe Pearl finish from MAC, so kinda different, because of its formula.This is one of those unusual transparent shades, which appear unique, applied on different colors. I believe this type of eyeshadows are intended to apply on top of any opaque or matte shades (which I did), to add a little bit of a dimension. For example, I got a blue tint by applying pink (Sn'R) on black (Carbon). I've achieved a beautiful wet effect with these eyeshadows.
 
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly (base)
MAC Eyeshadow - Blanc Type, Carbon, Stars N' Rockers and a tiny bit of Electra
Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds eye liners - mix of Black Ice and Twilight Sparkle (smudged on upper and lower lash lines)
Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara 

2 comments:

  1. You are just so talented at doing eye makeup - seriously beautiful!!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot, Josie!

      Delete