Thursday, 1 May 2014

L'Oréal Extraordinaire Lip Colors

 
I just realised that I've been posting only makeup looks for about two weeks now and I love doing it but it's time to write about something else...
L'Oréal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Color. That's what L'Oréal said in the description on their website:
"Transform lips from ordinary to extraordinary. Color is richer, lip surface is smoother and shine is magnified. Formulated with precious micro-oils and rich color pigments, Extraordinaire provides the ideal balance of color and care for perfect lips. The unique soft-touch applicator allows for a silky-smooth, gliding application."

I was amazed with the swatches in a store and I've read a couple of good reviews on them before, so I just wanted to try them. Let's have a look on how good they are.
I bought this in two shades: Blushing Harmony (103) is a light warm-toned dusty rose creamy finish color, and Tangerine Sonate (204) - bright orange, I think it will be perfect for summer. Both colors are incredibly rich and pigmented.
I'm not sure about the liquid lip stick name of these, it seems to me like jelly on my lips, in a good way... Anyway, the texture of this full-coverage lip gloss is thick and opaque, but very soft at the same time and this is a good moisturiser, like a lip balm. It doesn't stays long like a lipstick, only 3-4 hours on my lips, which is fine for the lip gloss. The smell is soo nice... ahh peaches, love it.
Overall, they applied evenly and smoothly, doesn't settle into lip lines and this doesn't bleed at all. While I rarely use products with a gloss finish and my preference is for a lipsticks, but I liked this hydrated lip product so much and I really wanna get my hands on some more stunning colors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment