Thursday, 24 April 2014

Todays makeup - Morning Rose


I don't want to strain my muscles today, and smoky eyes is always an excellent option for these kind of days. I complete this brown smoky eyes with my favorite neutral lipstick at the moment. Since I don't particularly like nude lipstick shades, I found a great warm pink alternative - MAC Morning Rose.
 
I've used
Face:
Yves Rocher Luminelle Colours Blush - Apricot
MAC Powder Blush - Cubic
 
Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly (base)
MAC Eyeshadow - Brown Down, Club, Ricepaper
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Maybelline the Rocket Mascara
 
Lips:
Urban Decay Glide-On Lip Pencil - Naked
MAC Lipstick - Morning Rose

2 comments:

  1. beautiful makeup, especially the eyes I'm definitely going to try this X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u, I'm glad you enjoyed it xx

      Delete