Thursday, 27 March 2014

MAC Hot Gossip


I just wanted to show you some swatches of my favorite lipstick at the moment, so this is my quick review on MAC Hot gossip. At first, I thought it's a boring pinky shade for my skintone, but than I swatched it and... Finally, I was charmed by the name on the bottom :) Perfect!
On the Christmas holidays I bought another one lipstick in addition to my collection of MAC lipsticks... and I forgot about it, but on the last week I was going to leave my house in a hurry and I just grabbed the first lipstick from my storage to put on my lips on the go.
Sometimes I use my fingers to apply it for a more lighter effect. Right after applying color is intense, but it becomes softer and after 3 hours - a pink hue. Most of my lipsticks are Cremesheen finish, they are very easy to use without lip pencil, not drying my lips at all.
It's described as "mid-tone pinky plum". I would add that this lipstick has a very interesting shade - cold pink on a blue base with silver shimmer. You could say it's a autumn/winter shade, but I love to wear it more during the spring time, as it not too dark. On the lips is only COLOR COLOR COLOR, shimmer is almost invisible. Rich creamy texture, nice on the lips. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning color. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete